In the Great Moshi Beanstalk, the cousin of Twaddle confuses the player's Monster for Dr. Strangeglove so they lock them in a cage and calls them a kidnapper. The player is forced to give proof that their innocent, and not a kidnapper.
No, it's not a fat bat, it's a Waddling Floffle! Famed for their sap-slurping exploits, these beanstalk-bothering Moshlings will do anything for a sip of sap, especially if it's enchanted. Apparently it helps their titchy wings lift their tubby bodies off the ground. But not for long. Thump! I spotted my first Waddling Floffle when I was climbing a beanstalk near Lake Neon Soup. Since then I've heard rumours that there are thousands of these tubby critters near the top of the Great Moshi Beanstalk. How they got all the way up there is a mystery, but I'm determined to investigate just as soon as I find some Moshling porters brave enough to accompany me on the climb. Any takers?
No, it's not a fat bat, it's a Waddling Floffle! Famed for their sap-slurping exploits, these beanstalk-bothering Moshlings will do anything for a sip of sap, especially if it's enchanted because it helps their titchy wings lift their tubby bodies off the ground. But not for long. Thump!
Habitatan enchanted beanstalk but most Waddling Floffles fall from the sky. Don't ask why!
Frivolous, sappy, soppy.
Enchanted sap and barbecued ladybird wings.
Greenfly and the rising cost of biscuits.
- Twaddle was confirmed to be a Moshling on 31st July 2013, when Roary posted on The Daily Growl.
- For a limited amount of time, Twaddle and Slurpy were mistakenly put in the Hipsters set.
- Twaddle had a seed combination which was reverted before the user could obtain them.
- Twaddle wants to be a Bat, as stated in a Daily Growl Bats puzzle.
- Twaddle was released in the zoo on the 7th August 2013.
- It was first seen in Issue #32 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine. Later on, it was seen in the trailer for The Great Moshi Beanstalk.
- For a limited time, during the start of the Great Moshi Beanstalk's inclusion, Twaddle could be obtained by non-members.