- Main article: The All-New Moshlings Collector's Guide
When you've been on as many adventures as me, fear is not an option. But even I felt a shiver down my spine the first time I saw the Screamies. Probably because a Boggy Swampling had just plopped an ice cube down my back! But I've grown to love these creepy Moshlings. Apart from Little Red Riding Wolves, their bark is usually worse than their bite. I even took a Gone-Wrong Blob to a Halloween bash at Goosebump Manor. Unfortunately the poor thing was mistaken for a jelly and covered in custard!
|Super Moshling||Collect the other Screamies and use a Golden Spoon to hatch|
- The Screamies and all the Moshlings in, were released on October 17th 2013, and all available in the Moshis vs Ghosts saga.
- Prior to their release, the Screamies' animation files appeared in previous game updates with simplified names; most likely because they were yet to be named. They were named as Blob (Glob), Lagoon (Marsha), Wolf (Randall) and Zombie (Jibbly).
- This set is similar to the Spookies set, as they are both based on horror.
- The order of the Screamies has changed in the zoo in which Marsha was the second in line but now is the last.