Frankly my dears, Fluffy Snugglers don’t give a flying gooberry about silly ol' Moshling collectors like me. They're too busy snuggling each other. In fact these happy little hairballs just adore hugging and being loved, even if the thing they’re hugging can’t return the favour. I've seen hugging lamp posts for hours on end. And I once woke up in my tent to find a few cosying up around my feet. Not that I'm complaining because they are incredibly warm. And with all that fluff it's hard to resist snuggling them back. Mmm, fluffy!
Frankly my dears, Fluffy Snugglers don’t give a flying gooberry about anything apart from snuggling each other. In fact these happy little hairballs love hugging 24/7, even if the thing they’re hugging can’t return the favour: lamp-posts, trees, random strangers, you name it. You might even wake up with a few Snugglers cosying up to your feet. Mmm!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
These happy, huggy hairballs are lovin' the huggin'! In fact, they'll hug anything - trees, buildings, random people minding their own business - frankly my dears, they're really not fussy!
You'd think being bright red would make Fluffy Snugglers easy to spot but I've yet to discover where they come from. Maybe I should just ask?
Loving, cuddly, warm.
Hugging and pom-poms.
Frowns and naked flames.
- Scarlet O'Haira might be based on the Sasquatch, a cryptid-like fellow Mythies set member Jessie and Shambles.
- Their name is a pun on Scarlet O'Hara from the movie Gone with the Wind.
- The intro sentence of the biography: "Frankly my dears, Fluffy Snugglers don’t give a flying gooberry" is a reference to the famous line "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" from said film.
- Fluffy Snugglers come in varying colours of fur.
- Scarlet O'Haira was mentioned in The Daily Growl saying they raided Roary Scrawl's Fridge.
- Cuddly Wibbles seem to like Fluffy Snugglers.
- Fluffy Snugglers seem to be the only Moshling species to not have a specific habitat. It's possible that they are from space.
- In SWF files, Scarlet O'Haira is simply called "Scarlet".
- Her dislike of naked flames refers to the fact that teddy bears are flammable.
- She is based off of the Care Bears 80's teddy bear series.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards