Poppets are the second most popular species of monster. The default Poppet is pink with blue eyes and blue boots.
Poppets are soft cat-like monsters. They have large heads with a small agile body. Their design uses many round features such as round paws, eyes and body. They seem to have a liking for footwear (especially boots!), Juno being the only one shown without. With the introduction of The Poppeteers, Poppet anatomy is shown to vary.
- Their heads feature either horns or ears.
- They can grow hair of a different colour and structure on top of their head and tail.
- They can be whiskers-less.
- Their head structure and shape varies.
- Some can be taller or shorter than others.
- Their tail can match their hair or ears or neither.
Other Notable Members
Appeared exclusively in The Lost Treasure of Umba Umba! as a member of the search team. She is fluent in millions of Moshi languages!
"Pinky" was a name given to Poppet in the early installations of comic stories to maintain neutrality to the species. She is most prominent in earlier issues of the Moshi Monsters Magazine.
Hazelbunny is a monster owner in Moshi Monsters and was 2008's Top Monster, a prize that was granted by Tyra Fangs. Displayed in her room, is a unique sign saying MC NTM Winner 2008. She has over 250,000 visits and is an A rated MonSTAR.
Personality and Biographies
- Main article: Moshipedia
Poppets are bashful, huggalicious little critters, but when no one's around, they just love to get down! It's what their titchy paws and boots were made for!
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Loveable, huggalicious Poppets appear to be timid tots who hate attention, but when nobody can see them, they release their inner boogie! Underneath their shy exterior, these little cuties love nothing more than making music and strutting their furry stuff on the dance floor!
"I Heart Moshlings" is Poppet's popilicious pop song on the Music Rox album. The video features a Poppet who loves Moshlings so much she wants to attract as many of the little critters as possible - how sweet!
Poppets love dressing up in cute costumes and partying. But when it comes to Hallowe'en, they find it really hard to look scary, as they're just too adorable!
Habitat: Monstro City (and anywhere in the Moshi World)
Poppet phrases: "Aww, shucks!", "Let's boogie!", "Quit staring!"
- Cute, bashful expression
- Pink is a Poppet's favourite colour.
- Boots made for bopping
- Main article: Fact Files
- Playing is very good for Poppets, we thrive on it.
- I know my paws are tiny but I can hug big!
- Hee hee! Poppets were made for fun and fun was made for Poppets.
- I’m doing REAAAALLY good!
- This is the sweetest day all year. I’ve worked it out – no other day is quite as sweet!
- Maybe we should plan a trip? I don’t want to go to the moon, but anywhere else is fine.
- Um, excuse me. Am I the cutest thing you’ve ever seen or what?
- Other monsters are always telling me how cute I am. And guess what, they're right!
- Ho-hum, I wonder when Dial M for Monster is on Monstrovision?
- I think I’ll go for a walk today. Or have a sit down. Depends how lazy I feel!
- I wonder what colours trees see. Maybe they just see blues and purples. Or yellows and purples.
- Maybe I should get a make-over? Hmm… no, on second thoughts, I look great!
- Maybe this room could do with a different style? What do you think?
- Maybe we should re-do this room?
- I’m really sorry to say this, but… the decorations in here really need updating.
- Well… see, I should go for a walk, and as the walk takes us to the shops… lets shop!
- It’s been ages since we went shopping. Ok, maybe not ages, but we should go again soon.
- You know who I miss? The shopkeepers. Lets visit them!
- My foot hurts. Not hurts hurts just pins and needles hurts.
- I should get more exercise. I feel like a run. Maybe I'll go running. Later. Maybe later. Maybe.
- C'mon let's do something, anything!
- Let's do a little shopping? Gotta keep up with the monster trends!
- Decorating for a Poppet is tricky... I think maybe you need practice...
- The name Poppet comes from the term "poppet" used to describe their loved ones.
- Poppet is one of the two monsters to have a Mosh N Chat plush, along with Katsuma.
- They speak in "Poppetonian" language.
- Poppets' favourite food is generally Mice Krispies.
- According to the Poppets Fact File, the smallest Poppet is Titch who is less than 2 feet tall.
- Poppet (character) has a song called I Heart Moshlings.
- Poppet has a mission called "The Unusual Suspects".
- Main article: Poppets/Gallery