Poppets are the second most popular species of monster, represented by Poppet. The default Poppet is pink with blue eyes and blue boots.
Poppets are soft cat-like monsters. They have large heads with a small agile body. Their design uses many round features such as round paws, eyes and body. They seem to have a liking for footwear (especially boots!), Juno being the only one shown without. With the introduction of The Poppeteers, Poppet anatomy is shown to vary.
- Their heads feature either horns or ears.
- They can grow hair of a different colour and structure on top of their head and tail.
- They can be whiskers-less.
- Their head structure and shape varies.
- Some can be taller or shorter than others.
- Their tail can match their hair or ears or neither.
- Main article: The Poppeteers
Other Notable Members
Appeared exclusively in The Lost Treasure of Umba Umba! as a member of the search team. She is fluent in millions of Moshi languages!
"Pinky" was a name given to Poppet in the early installations of comic stories to maintain neutrality to the species. She is most prominent in earlier issues of the Moshi Monsters Magazine.
Hazelbunny is a monster owner in Moshi Monsters and was 2008's Top Monster, a prize that was granted by Tyra Fangs. Displayed in her room, is a unique sign saying MC NTM Winner 2008. She has over 250,000 visits and is an A rated MonSTAR.
Poppets are huggalicious but bashful little cutie pies that LURVE to boogie. Have you SEEN a Poppet dance the night away at The Underground Disco? Poppets come in all different colors, and I have the dish on which colors are picked the most when Poppets are adopted.
Who'd have thought? Pink's the most popular Poppet color. I like pink 'cause it's kind of like purple, which is the color of Yours Truly. Oh, and it's also popular with Poppets, and so is green. Do YOU have any Poppet friends who are pink, purple, or green? Comment on THIS blog and tell me who they are, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize!
Poppets are bashful, huggalicious little critters, but when no one's around, they just love to get down! It's what their titchy paws and boots were made for!
Loveable, huggalicious Poppets appear to be timid tots who hate attention, but when nobody can see them, they release their inner boogie! Underneath their shy exterior, these little cuties love nothing more than making music and strutting their furry stuff on the dance floor!
"I Heart Moshlings" is Poppet's popilicious pop song on the Music Rox album. The video features a Poppet who loves Moshlings so much she wants to attract as many of the little critters as possible - how sweet!
Poppets love dressing up in cute costumes and partying. But when it comes to Hallowe'en, they find it really hard to look scary, as they're just too adorable!
Habitat: Monstro City (and anywhere in the Moshi World)
Poppet phrases: "Aww, shucks!", "Let's boogie!", "Quit staring!"
Monster mates: Diavlo, Furi, Katsuma, Luvli, Zommer
- Cute, bashful expression
- Pink is a Poppet's favourite colour.
- Boots made for bopping
- Main article: Fact Files
A "*" indicates that the line can be said regardless of the Poppet's Happiness Points.
- As of 2014, over 18 million Poppets have been adopted in the PC game.
- The name Poppet comes from the term "poppet" used to describe their loved ones.
- Their appearance seems to be based on a Scottish Fold.
- Poppet is one of the two monsters to have a Mosh N Chat plush, along with Katsuma.
- They speak in "Poppetonian" language.
- Poppets' favourite food is generally Mice Krispies.
- According to the Poppets Fact File, the smallest Poppet is Titch who is less than 2 feet tall.
- Poppet (character) has a song called I Heart Moshlings.
- Poppet has a mission called "The Unusual Suspects".
- Main article: Poppets/Gallery