|“||One must respect the mask, whether worn by a hero or villain.||”|
He made his debut in Season 2: Mission 4 joining in Cirque Du BonBon (as a cannonball actor). Using a rigged hammer, you cheat yourself into getting the highscore of the high striker, which Pocito challenged you to if you wanted his aid.
In Somewhere Clover the Rainbow, you have to do this a second time and somehow still have the rigged hammer. Upon winning again, Pocito cries out "Not again!" and hands over the item you needed.
Tremendously strong and super elasticky, Mini Manglers are the mysterious masked Moshlings who can't stop wrestling. If you find one practicing the latest eye-watering moves do not disturb or you might find yourself in a spinning headlock. I recently asked a Mini Mangler to remove it's mask for a photo - bad idea as it proceeded to perform a body avalanche on my camera before putting me in a short-arm scissorlock. I couldn't tie my shoelaces for a week! The Mini Mangler thought it was hilarious and celebrated by rubbing a full-nelson fajita in my face.
Tremendously strong and super elasticky, Mini Manglers are the mysterious masked Moshlings who can’t stop wrestling. If you find one practising the latest eye-watering moves do not disturb or you might find yourself in a spinning headlock with a full-nelson fajita in your face. Yuck!
Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Pocito and the rest of the wrestling-obsessed Mini Manglers come from a secret training camp in the giant haystacks of El Astico Ranch, called the Atomic Slambuster. These super-strong Sporties are masters of countless clawsome wrestling moves, including the Full-Nelson Fajita and Spinning Headlock - ouch!
Mini Manglers are incredibly stretchy and flexible, helping them beat their oppoments with ease. But underneath all their grappling garb and brawling bravado, these masked Moshlings are very secretive souls. In their time-outs, they often like to nibble on nachos for duelling fuel and to cover themselves in talcum powder.
All fired up!
Athletic Pocito is a very brave Mini Mangler Moshling, who loves entertaining and putting on a fighting performance, even if it means turning into a critter cannonball!
Moshling type: Sporties
Species: Mini Mangler
Habitat: The Atomic Slambuster
- Mini Moshling muscles!
- Large mouth for grunting.
- Studded belt adds a bit of battle bling!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Theses mysterious masked Moshlings just can't stop wrestling! They train at a secret training camp near the giant haystacs of El Astico Ranch, but don't disturb their fun or you might find yourself in a spinning headlock or a short-arm scissorlock.
In the Atomic Slambuster, a secret training camp near the giant haystacks of El Astico Ranch.
Athletic, strong, rubbery.
Nachos and talcum powder.
Referees and biting.
- In Spanish, when the C precedes an E or an I, it is pronounced like an "S" meaning Pocito is pronounced as "Po-See-Toh". However in both the Season 4 Mission Trailer as Buster Bumblechops in Egg Hunt pronounce it as "Po-Kee-Toh".
- Pocito made his first appearance in the Super Moshi Missions (Season 2) advert.
- He is wearing a mask, but in one of the Moshi Magazines, he was seen without a mask.
- He is one of the Moshlings that are more human-like in appearance, the others are Lady GooGoo, Bobbi SingSong, Baby Rox and Roscoe.
- Pocito collects pink teddies.
- Pocito's page in The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide has notes on how to prepare Fried Oobla Doobla fajitas.