With their doughy bodies and gloopy icing, Sweet Ringy Thingies look exceedingly delicious - and they are! That's why these squishy hoops are always on the move. Everyone wants a piece, especially Moshling collectors that haven't eaten for days. It's a good thing Ringy Thingies can blast attackers with volleys of hundreds and thousands, otherwise they'd be extinct. If you're wondering how a bunch of sticky doughnutters ever became living, breathing Moshlings, don't. It will only make your brain ache.
Habitat Experts believe Sweet Ringy Thingies are formed and fried in the boiling oil swamps near Greasy Geezer. Exactly who decorates them remains a mystery. Personality Sweet, boisterous, cautious. Likes Words beginning with the letter 'O' and hot oil. Dislikes Purple sprouting broccoli and coffee (especially being dunked in it). </poem>
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Scrumptiously Sweet Ringy Thingies like Oddie love hot oil, as it is believed they were fried in boiling swamps of the stuff, somewhere near Greasy Geezer. No Moshi knows how these Foodies got their sprinkly spots or who covered them in pink icing, but every Moshi agrees they are the most mouthwatering Moshlings around - yum!
With their delicious dough, it's no surprise that these balls of batter often find themselves running away from greedy monsters. Luckily, they are able to shoot out hundreds and thousands of hundreds and thousands at their predators!
Oh dear! Even carefree and big-hearted Flumpy the Pluff couldn't resist the tasty treat of Oddie's goopendously gooey pink icing!
Species: Sweet Ringy Thingy
Habitat: Boiling oil swamps near Greasy Geezer
Foodie friends: Coolio, Cutie Pie, Hansel
- Mouthwatering sugary pink coat.
- Mouth always pursed in an "O" of surprise!
- Fast footsies, great for running rings around Moshis!
- Main article: Moshipedia
With their doughy bodies and gloopy icing, Sweet Ringy Thingies look exceedingly delicious. And they are! That's why these squishy hoops are always on the move - everyone wants a piece! It's a good thing they can blast attackers with volleys of hundreds and thousands, otherwise they'd be extinct. If you're wondering how a bunch of sticky doughnutters ever became living, breathing Moshlings, don't. It will only make your brain ache.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Sweet Ringy Thingies love words beginning with 'o'. Other occupants of Monstro City often want to eat these tasty offerings so it's handy that they have an offensive capability -they can defend themselves by firing off showers of sugary hundreds and thousands. This prevents them from being dunked in coffee, which is the drink they despise most in the world.
No one knows how these Moshlings came to be, but some think they were formed in the boiling oil swamps close to Greasy Geezer. This is why they love the stuff so much. Despite this speculation, we still don't know who decorates them. For now it must remain a mystery ...
Moshling Zoo Official Game Guide
- Main article: Moshling Zoo Official Game Guide
With their doughy bodies and gloopy icing, Ringy Thingies look exceedingly delicious. If you're wondering how a bunch of sticky doughnutters ever became living moshlings, don't. It will only make your brain ache. Just know that they love food with lots of O's and hate purple sprouting broccoli.
- Main article: Moshling Rescue
Hello, my name is Oddie. Please rescue me on level 33 and if you can refrain from trying to eat me afterwards, it would be much appreciated. #MoshlingRescue #Moshling #Rescue #Rescuer #Oddie #Donut
- Oddie has their own game, named Oddie's Doughnut Dash.
- At the Alton Towers Moshi Quest, the player could receive a code for either Oddie, Burnie, or Scamp.
- According to Moshi Monsters, Oddie is the most difficult Moshling to capture.
- When attempting to attract Oddie, one has a high chance of luring Snookums instead, because they require flowers without a specific colour scheme.
- Oddie cannot pronounce the word toffee, usually saying thoofie or toughie.
- Oddie loves their ooey-gooey oil boiling, straight from the Greasy Geezer.
- According to the comic, 'Twisted Twister!' from issue 53 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine, Oddie's mouth is a parallel dimension. When one gets close, they are sucked and transported into a 'sugary world'.