As of the 28th of March 2014, their animation file had been entirely replaced in which the animation was made to look similarly to their "Do the Doodle" movement.
Silly Snufflers are the sleepiest, snuffliest Moshlings around - and their sleepiness is contagious. Whenever a monster walks past, it can't help but yawn, stretch and fall asleep on the spot . . . zzzzz. And that's how Silly Snufflers avoid being caught. By the time the monster wakes up, the Snuffler has slowly shuffled away. I've tried every trick in the book to catch one of these snoozy critters. I even snuck up on one after drinking a gallon of black coffee, but I still nodded off, even though my eyelids were propped open with matchsticks. Foiled again!
Silly Snufflers are some of the sleepiest, snuffliest Moshlings around. Whenever they amble by, Monsters can't help but yawn and fall asleep on the spot. And that's how Silly Snufflers avoid being caught! By the time the Monster wakes up, the Snufflers have managed to (slowly) get away. Foiled again! YAWN!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
When it comes to silliness, it's hard to beat the Silly Snufflers. They are sleepy, slothful and slack, prefer life in the slow lane and love listening to lullabies. To stop themselves being snaffled up, Silly Snufflers can make monsters and Moshlings alike simply fall asleep. One big yawn and they're gone because while you sleep, off they creep.
These strange Ponies live around Franzipan Farm, where they love to feast on pumpernickel breadcrumbs, shuffle about in slow motion and play a medley of ice cream van melodies with their snouts! But be careful! Remember they can make you fall . . . ZZZzzzzzz
When they're not shuffling around, Silly Snufflers graze on the pumpernickel breadcrumbs of Franzipan Farm, playing ice cream van melodies with their snouts.
Slumbersome, dawdly, musical.
Life in the slow lane and lullabies.
Giant Goobledegoofs and modern jazz.
- Despite being in the Ponies set, Mr. Snoodle actually resembles an elephant.
- This is because Michael Acton Smith (Mr Moshi) said: 'everyone is different, and that's why Mr. Snoodle has been placed in the Ponies set.'
- According to Sprinkles's biography, some experts believe Silly Snufflers are related to Magical Tinklers.
- A prehistoric version of Mr. Snoodle (frozen) can be seen at the baggage claim area in Season 2: Mission 1: A Close Encounter of the Zoshi Kind.
- As of March 2014, you can get Mr. Snoodle as soon as you join Moshi Monsters.
- Mr. Snoodle shares the same species as Mrs. Snoodle.
- Mr. and Mrs. Snoodle are the "hottest couple" according to Ruby Scribblez.
- This is mentioned in the "Snoodle VS Snoodle" comic in Issue 38 on Moshi Monsters Magazine
- Mr. Snoodle is the only Moshling to have had an animation change.
- Because of this, there has been confusion in design. Carte Blanche's plush still used the old design and used that artwork for promotion.
- Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt uses a mixture of both designs. The thumbnail the game uses features the old design whilst the animations are the new design.
- Mr. Snoodle erroneously uses Blurp's sound file in Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt.
Old Animation (In-Game)
Moshi Monsters Movie