'CLONG!' Don't be alarmed, Teeny Ticktocks are the noisy Moshlings who love chiming on the hour, every hour. I always stuff my socks in my ears when I'm tracking them down. Why? Because I once startled a sleeping TickTock and the boinging nearly burst my eardrums. Ouch! When they're not swaying to and fro, making their bells go bong, these terribly old-fashioned chaps enjoy waxing their bushy moustaches, nibbling cucumber sandwiches and asking everyone the time. Well have you ever tried looking at a clock that's on top of your head? It's harder than you think!
Don't be alarmed! Teeny TickTocks are noisy Moshlings that love chiming on the hour. When they're not swaying to and fro, making their bells go bong, these terribly old-fashioned chaps enjoy waxing their bushy moustaches, nibbling cucumber sandwiches and asking everyone the time. Have you ever tried looking at a clock that's on top of your head? It's harder than you think!
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Tally-ho, chaps! Dandy Mini Ben and fellow Teeny TickTocks are posh and incredibly noisy Moshlings, who love chiming away like clockwork! Frightfully eccentric in every way imaginable, TickTocks like talking about the weather, and swaying to and fro to make their bells go "GLONG!"
TickTocks are very traditional. They spend their leisure time waxing their moustaches, munching soggy cucumber sandwiches and asking what the time is. They may seem strange, but these timely timekeepers can't see the clocks on their own heads!
Righty o', it's time for a cuppa! Mini Ben loves caviar canapés, washed down with a dainty, delicious cup of hot sweet tea. Don't mind if you do!
Moshling type: Worldies
Species: Teeny TickTock
Habitat: The foggy river banks near Westmonster Abbey
Worldie chums: Liberty, Cleo, Rocky
- Bells chime on the hour, every hour.
- Clock fixed to Monstro City Mean Time
- Terribly traditional 'tash!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
CLONG! Teeny Ticktocks are the noisy Moshlings that spend their days on the foggy river banks close to Westmonster Abbey. CLONG! They love fish and chips, drinking tea and waxing their moustaches!
CLONG! They chime on the hour - every hour - and wander about making their bells go CLONG! Teeny Ticktocks often nibble daintly at cucumber sandwiches and ask everyone the time because they can't see the clock faces on their heads! CLONG!
If only Teeny TickTocks were as trusting. These upper-crust ding-dongers don't take kindly to collectors. Matter of fact, they usually try poking intruders away with their umbrellas and boinging their bells. Best way to trap 'em is to change the time on their clocks to when they are sleeping. Confuses 'em rotten. What time is it? It's collection time!
Teeny TickTocks can often be spotted on the foggy banks of Westmonster Abbey.
Posh, dandified, and eccentric.
Fish and chips with hot, sweet tea.
Earmuffs and cuckoos.
- According to Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo, Mini Ben carries around moustache wax and a pocket watch. You have to give him back these items, along with a picnic basket full of cucumber sandwiches, which are one of his main likes.
- Mini Ben's name is a parody of Big Ben, the nickname for the bell inside the Elizabeth Tower. The name 'Big Ben' is commonly mistaken as the clocktower itself.
- According to the number of chimes in their audio file, which is Westminster Chimes, Mini Ben's displayed time should be eight o'clock.
- Their likes refer to British food and drinks.