If the player has bought a Membership card, Membership is obtained by entering the code on said card. After that, the player may log in and receive a Moshi Passport, an item given to Moshi Members.
- Members have access to all the Super Moshi Missions.
- Members have access to The Port.
- Members can finish events and obtain event-related Moshlings.
- Members can have up to six Moshlings in their room.
- Members unlock the Moshling Zoo which keeps track of all the Moshlings the player has collected.
- Members can change their house's style and buy floors at the New Houses! shop on Ooh La Lane. The maximum floor level is 5.
- Members can have a total of eleven best friends on their Friends Tree.
- Members can send Mystery Gifts to an unlimited amount of friends.
- Members can buy various Member-only items and clothes at always accessible places.
- Members can buy Snap Apples and Crazy Daisies at Super Seeds.
- Members grow seeds two times faster.
- Members can dance at the Underground Disco.
- Members can purchase arcade machines from Games Starcade on Sludge Street.
- Members can play Underground Disco, found in the Sewers of Monstro City.
- Members can play Tyra's Spa, found on Ooh La Lane.
- Members get twice as many Rox and XP from playing the Daily Challenge.
- Members can submit their art to the Googenheim Art Gallery located at Ooh La Lane.
- Members have access to Horrods on Sludge Street.
If the player bought a one-month Membership card, this Membership will expire within that time.
Once the Membership has expired, the features will become inaccessible, but the player will keep the house style, floors, items and accessories and a randomly picked couple of Moshlings you had in your room. Membership seeds will not appear in your inventory. However, If you have already planted such a seed, the growing process will go on. Everything you had as a membership, your Moshlings and appearance, is saved, meaning that once you activate a new membership, these privileges will be restored.
There are three kinds of Membership periods; one month, six months and twelve months. If you wish to cancel your membership, click 'Edit my account' and then click 'Membership Details'. Read on to see ' Wish to cancel'. Press it and cancel information will arrive via your email.