|This is kinda out of fashion ... This article covers old content that is difficult to find. If you can supply such content, make an edit!
What needs adding: swfs of Lady Goo Goo are needed to showcase the other animations we do not have recorded here
Lady GooGoo the Glitzy BooHoo is a former Moshling who used to belong in the Secrets set within the Moshi Monsters franchise before being replaced by Baby Rox. Lady GooGoo was a singing baby who was assisted by Simon Growl to be the next gooperstar hit. She was removed because of Lady Gaga suing Mind Candy in 2011.
Lady GooGoo's song, The Moshi Dance (2011), has been taken off iTunes, Moshi Monsters' Music Site and YouTube. The song has still been uploaded by other users and is thus available.
Say coochie coo to Lady GooGoo, the wah-wah-ing gooperstar who's set to take the Moshi World by storm! When she's not being pampered by her manager Simon Growl or dunking her rusks in milky milk, this blinged up baby is rocking the cradle with her techno lullabies and bustin' out cute moves.
Daily Growl / Magazine
Some say she’s crazy, some say she’s a genius. One thing’s for sure, the Moshi world has gone completely gaga for Lady GooGoo! But it’s not down to her plinkity plink music (although ‘Coochie Coo’ and ‘Yaparazzi’ are real toe-tappers) or even her baby-ish dance routines. It’s because this wah-wah-ing bundle of joy is a fashion icon!
With her gleaming Rox-covered romper suits and futuristic tinfoil pram, Lady GooGoo is hard to miss, especially if she starts boohoo-ing when she doesn’t get her way. She’s not really a cry baby, it’s just that she must have her milky- wilk on the hour every hour.
Lady GooGoo was born in Nappy Valley, but if you want to find her these days you’ll need to listen out for her boo-hoo-ing in the hills overlooking Electro Lullaby Lake.
Mashed carrots and nursery rhymes. (Daily Growl)
Mashed carrots and her diamond encrusted dummy. (Magazine)
Noisy grown ups and broken rattles.
- Rox-Covered Romper Suit
- Spaghetti Outfit
- Shower Outfit
- Lobster Outfit
- Born Yesterday (parody of Lady Gaga's Born This Way) is Lady GooGoo's album. It was mentioned by Buster Bumblechops on Mission 5: Pop Goes the Boo Boo.
- Lady GooGoo is the first Moshling to be permanently removed, the second being Dustbin Beaver.
- After Lady GooGoo was deleted, there was a glitch that if users had her in their rooms, they would still have her, making them still have her in their zoos. This got fixed a few weeks after Baby Rox was released and replaced Lady GooGoo's spot in the zoo.
- Both she and Dustbin Beaver weren't in The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide, probably due to copyright infringement issues. As such, no "personality" section is available.
- Despite Series 2 Figures being covered in Moshi Monsters Originals, Lady GooGoo along with Dustbin Beaver did not reappear in the figure series.
- Despite her overall censorship, she is still on a poster in the travel bus background in Head Over Heels, probably as an Easter egg.
- When Lady GooGoo had a cold and you clicked on her, she would start to do her noise then cough and cry.
- Lady GooGoo had the most file modifications, that being four (Her original, redesign, sick and eventual replacement as Baby Rox).
- The "Lady GooGoo Paparazzi" Game made use of the redesign SWF files.
Mission 9 "Sick"