Don't be fooled by the fancy frosting, plump raisins and biscuity cuteness - Psycho Gingerboys are naughty little troublemakers. When they're not stealing sweeties and holding up bakeries, they like tripping up passers-by with their delicious-but-deadly-candy-canes. Crumbs! Thankfully, they're easy to catch as they can't help dropping crumbs wherever they go. I hear a bunch of 'em are out to get me because I accidentally squashed one of their pals. Looks like I'll have to fill my water pistol with milk to soften up the biscuity bullies.
Don't be fooled by the fancy frosting, plump raisins and biscuity cuteness - Psycho Gingerboys are naughty little troublemakers. When they're not stealing sweeties and holding up bakeries, they like tripping up passers-by with their delicious but deadly candy canes. Thankfully, they're easy to catch as they can't help dropping crumbs wherever they go.
Main article: Character Encyclopedia
They look good, smell delicious and taste yummy, but be warned: Psycho Gingerboys like Hansel are criminally insane. There's nothing appealing about these bad boys. Just take a look at all the wanted posters in the bakery and sweet shop windows. Trouble sticks to these naughty Foodies like their fancy icing!
It's not hard to spot Hansel's crew of loutish Gingerboy mates because they're always hanging out on street corners, wreaking monstrous mayhem. They fill their time with silly pranks - their raisin eyes are often popping out with laughter when they trip passing monsters with candy canes.
You can't catch me!
Follow the trail of scrumptious crumbs and you might find one of these tasty rascals. Unless, of course, they catch you first with a twirling liquorice lasso!
Moshling type: Foodies
Species: Psycho Gingerboy
Habitat: Cookie Crumb Canyon
Foodie friends: Coolio, Cutie Pie, Oddie
- Biscuity brains warped from being baked at 180 degrees.
- Sarcastic smile.
- Icing is the only sweet thing about Hansel.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
These biscuity bad boys were cooked up deep inside Cookie Crumb Canyon, but since then the Psycho Gingerboys have spread everywhere. Now, these critters may look cute and yummy with their fancy frosting and plump raisins, but they're anything but!
When they're not pilfering pancakes and stealing sweeties they can be found holding-up bakeries or loitering on the street corners of Monstro City, tripping up passers-by with their candy canes. Luckily, Psycho Gingerboys are easy to catch, as they always leave a trail of gingerbread crumbs!
Legend has it these half-baked hooligans were originally cooked at 180 degrees deep inside Cookie Crumb Canyon, but nobody's sure as they seem to pop up anywhere and everywhere. Yikes!
Disobedient, loutish, rascally.
Twirling licorice lassos and bathing in custard.
Cheesy puffs and pecking pigeons.
- Hansel has a Music Video called Hansel: Bad to the Biscuit.
- Despite their legs being unable to move and, consequently, Hansel jumps around rather than walks. In such music video, however, they bend back and forth, thereby making all of this an inconsistency.
- Hansel was first announced on The Daily Growl on December 3rd 2008.
- Hansel guides you through the games Moshi Cupcakes and the Cupcake Hut.
- Hansel and Nancy share the same habitat.
- Hansel's name is a reference to the Fairy Tale "Hansel and Gretel".
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards
- Main article: Figures