Big Bad Bill is a Woolly Blue Hoodoo! (Go Do The Hoodoo!) is a song sang by Buster Bumblechops about Big Bad Bill and the rest of the Woolly Blue Hoodoo tribe. The lyrics of the song are in the video itself, making it seem to be some sort of karaoke video.
|1.||"Go Do The HooDoo"||Music Rox!||3:49|
|2.||"Hoodoo Hop"||Bungle in the Jungle||0:14|
|3.||"Mag Big Bad Bill's Cauldron"||Song part - Cauldron item||0:06|
|4.||"Dundee"||Song part - Dundee item||0:09|
|5.||"Antique Isle Radio"||Song part - Antique Radio||0:11|
|6.||"MR Boss loop"||Moshling Rescue (Boss)||0:20|
|7.||"Music InGame B"||Food Factory (App)||3:48|
|8.||"Custom25 tap sound"||Egg Hunt||0:02|
Buster is shown right before he ventures into the jungle as yet another one of his "friends" disappears. Making way with his machete, he encounters Bill's ritual for making Hoodoo Stew. As they tribe somehow takes noticed of Buster spying on them, he is captured and put on a limbo poll. He is freed to have a drink with his already-conversed search party. Buster is allowed to meet up with Big Chief Bill who asks him if he digs this hip jungle vibe. Upon nodding, Big Chief Bill magically changes Buster's appearance into that of a stereotypical tribesman and high staffs the confused researcher. As the visual become more of like hallucinations, Buster questions what is going on while continuing partying hard.
Big Chief Bill looks "you" on as you leave the jungle party.
- The lyrics for the song where released when Cap'n Buck sent them through note from Tiki Tropic.
- The motivation that caused the encounter with the tribe was to find "lost friends". It is unclear if they have been found.
- Buster makes clear he does not know if he is acting on his own or if he's under a spell.
- Like most western depictions of "other" cultures, the appearances used in the video are a big confusing mess of elements from tribes all over the world. Buster's appearance is most likely based on Papuan tribes, due to the bone and palm skirt elements.
- The song's title is a pun on 'Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now)'.