Furis are based off the sasquatch and move like gorillas.
The default Furi has the notable Moshi Monsters-style crescent pupil, fit with a piercing blue colour. Hair bedecks almost every segment of the body but the art style has varied in the fur coat being a dress as bald legs peer under it and the legs grow fur as well.
Furis are the biggest sized of adoptable monsters but peaceful and seemingly a bit down in the dumps. Sceptical the rest of the group, when Furi experiences negligence or mistreatment, it gives abstinence to anger and instead cries. There is never an oh-it's-your-fault manner, it is rather just a cry of missing the owner more than anything, but food is always close to the top of their list of longings.
- My fur needs a trim... then again, the shaggy look is so stylish!
- I think that Furis should redecorate their houses regularly... (hint hint)
- They are very messy eaters.
- Furis love the taste of chewing gum, but it always gets stuck in their fur.
- Furis need to change things often to keep them occupied.
- They are very good at ballet dancing.
- The oldest Furi is Elder Furi.
- The furriest Furi is Lingleford the 1st (It said that he even grew hair on his toes).
- The tallest Furi is Elmore the Great - He's over twenty feet tall.
- When the Great White Furi on Stumpy Peak in the Cloudycloth Mountains sneezes, the whole of Monstro City is covered in 'snow'.
- Even though looking similair, Cap'n Buck, Baz Barnacles, and the entire Bearded Barnacle Family are a species of Bearded Barnacles and have nothing to do with Furis.
- Main article: Furis/Gallery