Fopkin did not see a release inside of the original online game. They instead made their obtainable debut in Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt where they can be obtained by daily egg hatching.
Is it a ram or a lamb? Don't be silly, it's a Ram-a-Lamb Adingdong. Not to be confused with Bop Shoobops, these delightfully fuzzy Moshlings love baa-ing along to doo-wop songs whenever they are blow-drying their flossy pink fur.
Egg hatching in Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt
Bleating and clickity hoofs.
Mini chef's hats and electric shears.
- Fopkin was first found on the box for the Moshling Rescue! rescue pack.
- Fopkin's name, rarity and set were first confirmed on their Moshi Monsters Mash Up: Party card.
- Fopkin's species is named after a doo wop song called "Rama Lama Ding Dong."
- Bop Shoobops, an unknown moshling species whom Fopkin is related to, comes from the early 60s classic "Who Put The Bomp" by Barry Mann.
- Their like of clickity hoofs refers to the story of the 3 Goats.