Flumpy the Pluff is a rare Moshling from the Fluffies set in Moshi Monsters, resembling a fuzz ball. Flumpy has a fluffy, white, dishevelled body and peach coloured arms and legs. The top of Flumpy's shoes is custard-colored while the bottom part is blue. Flumpy has a chill nature and enjoys keeping things neat and clean.
Many monsters think Pluffs are the most chilled-out Moshlings of all. And it's hard to disagree when you see them strolling through the Cotton Clump plantations, arms dangling, grinning as if they haven't a care in the world. If you want to chillax, you can't beat hanging out with a gang of Pluffs. I've enjoyed many a sunny afternoon stretched out on my deckchair 'researching' these friendly Fluffies. They don't even mind when I take photos and ask them to sign my postcards. Wish you were here? It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Monsters often say that Pluffs are the most chilled out of all the Moshlings. It's hard to disagree when you see them strolling through the Cotton Clump plantations, arms dangling at their side, huge grins on their face with not a care in the world. If you want to chillax, then look no further.
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
You've just got to love the cuddly, big-hearted Pluffs! These dangly armed Moshlings are as snugglesome as soft, squishy pillows. Pluffs like Flumpy are always cheerful, making them the best friends ever. These friendly Fluffies are so chilled-out, it's a wonder they aren't lying flat on their cute fluffy backs all the time!
Clean and tidy
Flumpy and the other Pluffs love to chill in the City, but the one thing they can't stand is a mess. At the first sign of untidiness, they're down at the DIY Shop buying furniture polish and rubber gloves. Ready, steady, clean!
Look up to the sky on a sunny day and you might see a grinning, long-legged Pluff, floating happily beneath a parachute and just chillin' in the breeze.
Moshling type: Fluffies
Habitat: Cotton Clump plantation
Fluffie friends: Dipsy, Honey, I.G.G.Y
- Pluffs look like giant cotton wool balls.
- Long dangly arms are useful for clearing clutter and reaching cobwebs.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Pluffs can be found in the Cotton Clump Plantation but they also enjoy strolling through Monstro City, smiling at everyone they meet! The most chilled out of all Moshlings, their extra long arms are great for giving extra big hugs.
Pluffs are also very neat and clean - they can't stand clutter! You'll often find them donning rubber gloves in order to give their furniture a good polish, or maybe even using their heads!
The Pluff's natural habitat is the Cotton Clump plantations, but you'll often see them strolling around town, smiling to the world.
Cheerful, carefree, big-hearted.
Rubber gloves and furniture polish.
Clutter and the smell of damp.
- Flumpy likes rubber gloves as, because of the length of their arms being so large by comparison to the remainder of their body that they make contact with the ground, they block friction and pain from it.
- In Moshi Monsters: The Movie, Fishlips dressed up as a caricature of them, with the same dishevelled body and characteristically long arms, albeit with red eyes and Fishlips's green mouth and single, bucked tooth. This imposter wreaked havoc within the first five minutes of said film.
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards
- Main article: Figures