- Jeepers Peepers - players must guess which eyes belong to a Moshling.
- Odd One Out - players must guess which photo is the odd one out, hence the name.
- What's Wrong With This Picture? - players must guess the what is wrong with the picture.
- Shredded Photo - players must solve the puzzle of the shredded photo by putting the letters in order. In most cases, it has been destroyed by a Musky Husky.
- Bubble Trouble - players must guess what Moshling is behind the bubbles. Alternatively, the bubbles are smooches around Valentine's day.
- Extreme CloseUp - players must guess which item/character is on the extreme closed-up photo.
- Lost & Found - players must guess which item belongs to.
- Moshi Motor Mouths - similar to Jeepers Peepers except with mouths.
- Lost in a Pile of Plushies - a real moshling is lost in a pile of it's plushie-counterpart.
- Which Two Are Alike - players must guess which two are alike, hence the name.
- Mystery Location - players must guess where the photo was taken.
- Name That Sound! - players must guess which Moshling is the sound from
- Who Is This? - players must guess the character in a silhouette.
- Test Your Knowledge - players must answer a given trivia in the comments sections.
- Calculations - players must answer a mathematical problem given by a character in the comments section.
Bubble Trouble (also known as Suds up) is a game that is played on The Daily Growl in Moshi Monsters, where readers try to guess which Moshlings are covered in soapy bubbles - lucky readers will win Random Rox. 200px
What's Wrong With This Picture?
Moshi Motor Mouths
Moshi Motor Mouths is a guessing game on The Daily Growl. There are mouths of different Moshlings (or occassionally Glumps) and it is up to you to figure out who it belongs too. Lucky ones chosen randomly from who guessed right will win Random Rox.