You can tell by the way they waddle Disco Duckies were born to boogie. Matter of fact, I had to wear purple legwarmers and blow on a funky whistle to bag my first Disco Duckie. And what a jive-quacking critter it was! When they're not flapping around mirrorballs and dipping their beaks in glittery gloop, these music-mad Moshlings are busy and slicking back their feathers with orange sauce. If you ever meet one in a dark alley, be sure to duck - they can't see a thing with those shades on.
You can tell by the way they waddle Disco Duckies were born to boogie. When they're not flapping around mirrorballs and dipping their beaks in glittery gloop, these music-mad Moshlings are busy and slicking back their feathers with orange sauce. If you ever meet one in a dark alley, be sure to duck. They can't see a thing with those shades on.
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Come one and strut your groovy monster stuff, the Disco Duckies are in town! You'll find a DJ Quack and the other funky feathered critters showing off their Moshling-tastic moves on the dance floor, down at The Underground Disco. Try as hard as they like, no Moshi can resist joining in with these boogieing Birdies.
Born to boogie
With smokin' shades on, feathers slicked and styled with orange sauce and beaks glistening with glittery goo, Disco Duckies are ready to boogie! Their home on the TakiTaki Islands rocks all night to the pulsing beat of the latest disco tunes.
Disc jockey duck
Show DJ Quack a dance floor, a mirror ball and a mixing deck, and this cool quacker will play some gloopendous dance tracks and flap those feathers fast.
Moshling type: Birdies
Species: Disco Duckie
Habitat: TakiTaki Islands in Lake Neon Soup
Birdie buddies: Prof. Purplex, Tiki, Peppy
- Disco Duckies shake (off) their feathers to the funky beat
- Super-cool red disco shades
- Feet are made for moonwalking.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Disco Duckies are dancing divas! They love nothing more than boogying under a glitter ball, strutting their stuff and busting moves. Music is their madness and you can often see them quacking in time to the beat. In fact, one thing they can't stand is silence! The other is getting peanut butter stuck in their beaks. That's gooey not groovy!
They keep themselves looking good by slicking their feathers with orange sauce. If you ever meet one in a dark alley, be sure to duck! They can't see a thing in their shades! Mostly, though, Disco Duckies jive and moonwalk on the TakiTaki Islands in the middle of Lake Neon Soup.
Disco Duckies live on the Taki Taki Islands in the middle of Lake Neon Soup. Well, it's really more of a pond, but don't tell them that.
Funky, big-headed, completely quackers.
Quacking in time to the beat and moonwalking.
Silence and getting peanut butter stuck in their beaks.
- DJ Quack is thought to be a parody of DJ Quik.
- They are one of the performers in Blingo's song Diggin' Ya Lingo and are also one of Blingo's friends.
- According to Moshingologist Buster Bumblechops, they used to be known as the Classical Quackers.
- A robotic version of themselves were made by C.L.O.N.C. These robots also appear in Pop Goes the BooBoo carrying Holga to steal Baby Rox's voice and more are seen in Katsuma Unleashed.
- DJ Quack was the first Moshling to be created and added in-game.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards