Knock knock! Who's there? No, it's not a Perky Pecker, it's a Chipper Chaffinch. It's an easy mistake because these impossibly cute Moshlings are always pecking away at trees, tip-tapping messages to each other in Moshi Code. Thinks like 'peckity.. peck... thud', which roughly means 'I love you, too'. Whenever I'm camping in Wobbly Woods I try to whistle a few jolly tunes for the local Chipper Chaffinches (I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself) because they can't whistle. But I think they prefer the knockity-knock sound of me bashing tent pegs with my mallet, although they do sometimes flutter past and give me a peck on the cheek. Ooh, it tickles!
Knock knock, who’s there? No, its not a Perky Pecker, its a Chipper Chaffinch. But that's an easy mistake because these impossibly cute Moshlings are always pecking away at trees, tip-tapping messages to each other in Mosh code. Peckity...peck...thud.
In brightly painted bird boxes, high up in the trees of Wobbly Woods.
Optimistic, jaunty, cute.
Flying south and knocking on wood.
Jet engines and eleven secret herbs and spices.
- Chirpy, Hissy, Fopkin, and King Brian all have unknown Moshling Species mentioned in their biographies.
- Chirpy's combination and set were revealed in the preview for the All-New Moshlings Collectors Guide.
- Chirpy was featured as a sticker in Issue 33 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine, where the name and design were revealed.
- Chirpy appears in the movie theatre scene in the music video of "Shoney the Amazin' Blazin' Raisin."
- Chirpy's addition to the Moshling Zoo was the last main update of content added to Moshi Monsters before a large period of inactivity.
- Chirpy is the only Moshling attracted to the pink Moon Orchid.
- Chirpy's dislike to the eleven secret herbs and spices would refer to fast-food chain KFC's secret recipe perhaps because of connection with birds.
- Chirpy pecks on the floor and then on a twig when clicked on.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards