To use Valley Mermaid lingo, 'Like, wow ... there's something totally fishy going on here.' Confused? Me too. I need to consult my mermaid translation book every time I hear one of these ditzy fishies speak. Maybe I'm getting old. What-ever! When they're not freaking out over the latest koi band or knocking back cappuccinos at the local Starfishbucks, these hip little cuties love hooking up fellow Moshlings. In fact, their hearts begin to flash whenever they sense romance. Lucky for me they are usually too busy yacking to notice this old timer scribbling notes. Duh!
Like, wow! There's something totally fishy going on here. When they're not freaking out over the latest koi band or knocking back cappuccinos at the local Starfishbucks, these hip little cuties love hooking up fellow Moshlings. In fact their hearts begin to flash whenever they sense romance. What-ever!
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
If you want to catch a glimpse of Cali or one of the other "kewl" Valley Mermaids, then swim on down to the newly opened Sea Mall. These ditzy Fishies love flouncing around the shops, gossiping about the latest kewl koi band or chillin' with their BFFs (Best Fishie Friends) in cooling crates of ice.
He'd be so right for you
Valley cuties love romance. Forget Fishie-net dating - a Valley Mermaid will hook you up with a fellow Moshling. Take a translation book with you, though, 'cos Valley lingo is, like, totally confusing, and you don't want to end up on a fishy date!
The day Starfishbucks opened its doors in the Sea Mall, all the hip Cali Valley Mermaids were queuig to get a table. Cali says they serve the frothiest cappuccinos and the seaweed sandwiches are goopendous!
Moshling type: Fishies
Species: Valley Mermaid
Habitat: Potion Ocean
Fishie friends: Blurp, Stanley, Fumble
- Headband heart flashes whenever a Mermaid senses romance.
- Purple is the hair colour choice for all the kewl mermaids on the block.
- Fishtail for flipping. flouncing and floating in the ocean.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
So these Valley Mermaids are, like, way cool. They totally hang out in the Sea Mall beneath the Potion Ocean, OK? And they're so into the latest koi bands - Valley Mermaids think they are majorly radical.
Think you'll see these babes rummaging in jumble sales? As if! Check the local Starfishbucks where they'll be sipping cappuccinos and munching seaweed sandwiches or hooking up their gnarly friends using their romance detector hearts.
Ditzy, sassy, caffeinated.
Jellyfish manicures and chilling out in crates of ice.
The Boogie Woogie Bluegill Boys and rusty anchors.
- Cali's name is a shortening of "California". The surfer culture of California is where the Valley Girl accent and attitude roots from.
- The Boogie Woogie Bluegill Boys are thus most likely a pun on The Beach Boys, a 60s band mostly known for their Surf Rock genre music.
- Cali's Headband heart flashes whenever they see romance.
- Main article: Figures
- Main article: Mash Up cards