To use Valley Mermaid lingo, 'Like, wow ... there's something totally fishy going on here.' Confused? Me too. I need to consult my mermaid translation book every time I hear one of these ditzy fishies speak. Maybe I'm getting old. What-ever! When they're not freaking out over the latest koi band or knocking back cappuccinos at the local Starfishbucks, these hip little cuties love hooking up fellow Moshlings. In fact, their hearts begin to flash whenever they sense romance. Lucky for me they are usually too busy yacking to notice this old timer scribbling notes. Duh!
Like, wow! There's something totally fishy going on here. When they're not freaking out over the latest koi band or knocking back cappuccinos at the local Starfishbucks, these hip little cuties love hooking up fellow Moshlings. In fact their hearts begin to flash whenever they sense romance. What-ever!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
So these Valley Mermaids are, like, way cool. They totally hang out in the Sea Mall beneath the Potion Ocean, OK? And they're so into the latest koi bands - Valley Mermaids think they are majorly radical.
Think you'll see these babes rummaging in jumble sales? As if! Check the local Starfishbucks where they'll be sipping cappuccinos and munching seaweed sandwiches or hooking up their gnarly friends using their romance detector hearts.
You can find Valley Mermaids flouncing around the new Sea Mall, deep beneath Potion Ocean.
Ditzy, sassy, caffeinated.
Jellyfish manicures and chilling out in crates of ice.
The Boogie Woogie Bluegill Boys and rusty anchors.
- Cali's name is a shortening of "California". The surfer culture of California is where the Valley Girl accent and attitude roots from.
- The Boogie Woogie Bluegill Boys are thus most likely a pun on The Beach Boys, a 60s band mostly know for their Surf Rock genre music.
- Cali's Headband heart flashes whenever she sees romance.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards