Bobbi's debut was in his song "Welcome to Jollywood". The song is what caused him to be a hit in his town. According to the Movie, Bobbi's talent and recognition does not extend past Jollywood, as neither Katsuma nor Poppet are aware who he is.
If you've never been to Jollywood (it is jolly good) chances are you've no idea how famous Bobbi SingSong really is. A legend in his distant homeland this Moshling gooperstar's smash it 'Welcome to Jollywood' has even been adopted as Jollywood's national anthem. If only he could remember his mantra! Despite his fame, Bobbi drives everywhere in his own luxury rickshaw - and I should know because he recently took me for a spin. It was great fun- until he started to show me that 'judder sideways' move of his. We nearly ended up in a pothole. Goodness gracious me!
A legend in his distant homeland, this Moshling's smash hit song 'Welcome To Jollywood' has been adopted as Jollywood's national anthem. When he's not trying to remember his mantra, Bobbi enjoys dodging potholes in his fancy rickshaw. Jolly good!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
With his smash hit 'Welcome to Jollywood' which, incidentally, is jolly good, Bobbi SingSong has found fame. With Jollywood having adopted his number one as their national anthem, he has become a living legend in his homeland. When he's not meditating, he mostly whoops it up with his sitar. Just don't offer him a glass of Wobble-ade or suggest any dilly-dallying!
If you've never been to Jollywood (it is jolly good) chances are you've no idea how famous Bobbi SingSong really is. A legend in his distant homeland this Moshling gooperstar's smash it 'Welcome to Jollywood' has even been adopted as Jollywood's national anthem. If only he could remember his mantra!
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Coming soon to a town near you, singing sensation Bobbi SingSong! This big-haired, moustachioed gooperstar is taking Jollywood by storm with his melodious crooning and monsterific sitar playing. His hometown has paid him the highest honor by adopting his smash hit "Welcome to Jollywood" as its national anthem!
Life in Jollywood is jolly good. Gooperstars cruise the hills in their limos. But Bobbi's no diva--he'd rather rattle around in his own rickshaw.
Hyper-energetic Bobbi tries to relax before a gig by strumming on the strings of his sitar and meditating. Perhaps he should write the word to his mantra down, though, because he keeps forgetting them!
Moshling type: RoxStar
Species: Jollywood Singalong
Celebrity pal: Zack Binspin
- Big hair is a Bobbi-tastic Jollywood look.
- Moshi-tabulous moustache
- Bobbi's sitar. Bobbi is the best sitar player in Jollywood, apart from his guru Pluckii StringSong.
Jolly, doolally, hyperenergetic.
Meditating and playing his sitar.
Wobble-ade and dilly-dallying.
- When you click on him, his music is an excerpt from "Welcome to Jollywood".
- The Super Moshi Mission, 'Welcome to Jollywood!', rewards the player with Bobbi's, shares the name of his hit single.
- In the contents section of The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide Bobbi's name is spelt with a 'Y' not an 'I'.
- This same error occurs in Series 3 Micro Moshi.
- Bobbi's song, 'Welcome to Jollywood' appears on the Moshi Monsters album, Music Rox.
- Rajesh David voices Bobbi SingSong in Moshi Monsters: The Movie.
- Bobbi owns a sitar, which is a musical instrument. It is shaped like an apple and is green. The sitar appeared on the Gooperstars World Tour saga during September/October 2013.
Mash Up Cards
Moshi Monsters: The Movie