They were originally released in the Moshling Zoo on November 8, 2012 but were removed on August 12, 2013. They were later re-added on September 5, 2013.
Betty was going to be released in June 2013 but Zomgarm revealed that there was a delay. Their combination was released just under ten months of their release meaning that their release was very, very delayed.
"Yodel-ay-hee-mooooo" Next time you hear that unmistakable call you'll know that a Yodeling MooMoo is close by. But not that close because these opera-trained Moshlings can be heard from miles away. In fact, their yodelling is so loud that I once asked a group of them to perform halfway up Mount Sillimanjaro - not because I enjoy yodelling; I just knew the racket would trigger an avalanche and clear my path to the summit. Unfortunately they insisted on joining me for the rest of the trip and yodelled the whole time. Worse still they brought along some Brassy BlowyThings and Squeezy Tinklehuffs.
"Yodel-ay-hee-mooooo" Next time you hear that unmistakable call you'll know that a Yodeling MooMoo is close by. But not that close because these opera-trained Moshlings can be heard from miles away. In fact their yodelling is so loud that it's often used to trigger avalanches.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Yodelling MooMoos can be heard from miles around, thanks to their ear-splitting yodels. All that noise can be dangerous though, as they tend to live on snowy mountains and the racket can cause avalanches!
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
The ear-splitting operatic yodeling of the MooMoo can be heard across the land--from the freezing heights of Silimanjaro to their home village of StrudelHofen and bustling Main Street. The noise that Betty the MooMoo makes is enough to crack the most goopendous bone china--and has even triggered an avalanche or two.
Moshling MooMoos like Betty are opera-trained from an early age. They can sing for hours, only taking a break to scarf down schnitzel.
Never tell a MooMoo a joke. When it comes to humor, these singing divas are monstrously lacking! Then again, if you had to listen to them for hours, you wouldn't be laughing either!
Moshling type: Noisies
Species: Yodeling MooMoo
Habitat: Anywhere mountainous
Noisie pals: Cherry Bomb, Boomer, Judder
- Pointy blue horns
- Large ears for listening to own moo-sical singing
- Dressed to perform in an opera costume
Ear-splitting, diva-ish and flirty.
Scoffing schnitzel and blowing the foam off Wobble-ade.
Jokes and dairy products.
- They also dislike jokes but a joke is ironically on their page in The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide.
- Betty likes the summer grass, as posted on Zomgarm's pinboard.
- Staff Member Zomgarm, who had Betty prior to their public release, had said that a code for their seed will be released with a new piece of merchandise. This was false as their seed combo was released through "Music Gooperstars: Moshlings".
- Betty is the only Moshling who was removed from the zoo and re-added at a later date.