After I plant seeds and come back after a while they're gone. It happens every time even if u use the super seeds. What do I do?????
What's on your mind?
Why do some figures have manufacturers markings and others do not (excluding designs where this would be impossible)?
I've been sorting though my gigantic Moshi pile so I can sell my doubles, and notitced that some of same character have markings and others do not (mostly series 1).
Would the figures with manufacturers markings be earlier production runs and the ones without later production runs as shops called for more merchandise?
Okay a bit of help here: I SWEAR one of the Poppet magazines had an article about Budsies and a competition to design your own, but I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. It's where I first heard about the company (which I since then have multiple custom made plushies from).
I've just looked on the wiki and there's no information on that specific one but I know it DEFINITELY happened. Might have been a completely different magazine, but I'm 90% sure it was Poppet.
I’m in the market for codes related to the following:
In order to keep Moshi Monsters alive, I've decided to create a Discord server. Currently, at the time of writing this, I am looking for a dev team to help use old assets to re-create the game.
If you would like to save Moshi Monsters and its Moshlings, PLEASE join this Discord. I will likely revoke my ownership of the server as I have other business to attend to, and I'd love to see this community form together to create an excellent re-creation of the game, similar to the likeness of Club Penguin Rewritten.
Hey all, I really need someone with a membership to help me. Y’see, I feel like we may be able to extract the member-only minigames (e.g. Spectre Collector) and archive them. Maybe we could even archive the missions if that may work!
(In order to extract files, use Chrome and click “...”, then “More Tools” and “Developer Tools”. What we need are the .swf files of the minigames and such,and if there’s anything related to em, please grab them too. Thank you.
Kind Regards, Bittybud/BestBuilder101
I haven't been on moshi monsters for years but I'm sure there was a separate website called moshi games that had lots of minigames? I've looked at the theme park and there's a lot of games that have been removed, can someone tell me the names of the removed games?.
Hey guys! Just a quick thing I wanted to mention. A few years ago I started the process of fleshing out Moshling intros. Rather than using the 'resembling a ____' ending, I'd prefer it if we could instead write a brief summary on the Moshling, pulling information from their biography and any other important facts (eg: IGGY was once the face of Moshi Monsters).
I'd prefer we did this as I find the resembling sentence to be unneccesary and doesn't add much to the page. Here's an example: https://moshimonsters.fandom.com/wiki/Carter
I believe I did some of the Hipsters and Toomies. For Moshlings without a bio, a simple sentence will do!
I've created a Moshi Monsters Discord server, if anyone wants to join: https://discord.gg/6Q8XQz
Feel free to show a pic of your collection!!Here's mine!:
This thread is about Moshi Monsters: Egg Hunt and what furnitures & walls go with which.
...please tell me if this is a dumb idea....
I'm a short, poppet, with pastel/pale pink fur and colour changing eyes. I enjoy eating icecream and hope to find love.
Me: *Looks up into your big, round monster eyes* So, <your name>, where are you heading?
With the 3.1 update of Egg Hunt, gifting now extends to Moshlings. I figured it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can trade Moshlings so our zoos can be completed quickly!
This is how it works:
1. List your Friendly Moshling's name and code.
2. List the Moshlings you have duplicates of and are willing to trade.
3. List the Moshlings you want.
That's it really! If someone has a Moshling you want, simply comment asking what they would like in return. You could also trade items, if you like!
The only Moshi monster website who is giving out new updated codes and posts is moshinet22.blogspot.com ( I had to copy and past on my search bar I use Google but that's just what I use ) Its really sad because I feel like Moshi monsters is slowly dying. So I found moshinet22.blogspot.com then I signed up and now I can get new codes!
Please don't reply I just wanted to tell you.
On Moshi Monsters, there's a recurring tune that's cropped up a number of times.
1. In lots of stores, it plays. For example, the Gross-ery Store, Horrods, Bizarre Bazaar and Rare & Scare all play a variation of the tune and I'm pretty sure the clothing stores in the Marketplace do too.
2. In the mission A Close Encounter of the Zoshi Kind, the Super Moshis and Buster Bumblechops play the tune to attract CocoLoco.
3. In the mission Candy Catastrophe, it plays in the elevator.
So I have a few questions about this.
1. Does the tune have a title? How about lyrics?
2. In-universe, who wrote it? Like is it part of Music Rox?
3. Why does it crop up so much?
4. Does anybody have a recording of all the different variations of the tune?
P.S. If you don't know what tune I'm referring to, just go to the Gross-ery Store or Bizarre Bazaar and you'll hear it.
I've noticed as of recent there is a huge (for our standards) community on YouTube that are posting Egg Hunt videos and sharing codes.
I thought it'd be a nice idea to post Moshling codes here to help everyone out. If you know any more, post 'em down below!
First, the Book Moshlings. These codes are found in the book itself.
- ShiShi - Square, Circle, Circle
- Pooky - Plus, Heart, Square
- Honey - Moon, Plus, Heart
- Chop Chop - Triangle, Square, Moon
- Mr. Snoodle - Circle, Triangle, Star
Next,Moshling codes for the Friendlies set:
Poppy - Heart, Plus, Circle, Circle, Square, Circle, Square, Moon
Joe (that's meee) -
They haven't added a new mission or moshling in AT LEAST a year!!! Heck, they don't even have the 2014 design a moshling contest winner up yet, and it's 2016! Does anyone know when new Moshlings and missions will be released - if at all?
I need help to create a massive timeline for our main Moshi Monsters franchise page, mostly to illustrate a peek and decline....due to me only joining end 2013, I have not much of an idea when anything started...and I think this is something someone else can do.
So basically, we have a timeline template, only the area section does not really work for a timeline of a franchise.
Anyway, what it must include:
- Launch of important new ingame assets, such as the missions, moshlings, new areas and membership
- Release of APPS, Book series such as the annuals and Moshling collector books, all video games, all music videos, all card series
- Launch of Moshi TV, Bus event etc.
- All DAM dates
- All companies involved and when they are involved with what, such as Vivid and Carte Blanche
So anything that is a MAJOR EVENT. The release of every single mission or every moshling is not considered this but the concept thereof is.
- Daily Growl launched - ???
- Daily Growl updated - 21 December 2007
- Moshlings added -
- Vivid -
- Megabloks -
- New areas ingame - (somewhere 2008)
- Membership added -
- First App Moshi Monsters MouthOff™ - 13th October 2010
- Missions were added -
- Moshlings! -
- Buster's Lost Moshlings -
- App Monsters apps -
- Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (DS Game) (Nintendo DS) - 11th November 2011
- Movie announced -
Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (DS Game) (Nintendo DS/3DS) - 26th October 2012
- Moshi Monsters: The Movie - 20th December 2013 (UK) 20th February 2014 (AU)
- Mr Moshi steps down - 11 July 2014
- Diviana Knowles leaves - 30 September 2015
- Music Rox! - 2 April 2012.
- Katsuma Unleashed (Nintendo DS/3DS) - 11th October 2013
- Moshi Monsters Music - 13th November 2013
- The Movie Soundtrack - 9 December 2013
- Digi Mag -
- Carte Blanche -
- Moshi Bus has gone into retirement - January 8th, 2014
- Digi Mag
- Moshi Monsters Village - 1st July 2013
- Talking Poppet - 14 february 2014
- Moshling Rescue! - December 4, 2013 / 11 May, 2014
- Moshi Karts - 12 February 2014
- Moshi Monsters Food Factory (app) - 3 July 2015
Since parts of our Home Page are getting old, we're going to update it soon. The main thing is that we are removing the Featured sections (which still say February), but we need to find something to replace it with.
If you have any ideas, feel free to post them down below.